Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Immortal Art of the Deal - the short story!

It's up.

My award winning short story (I can say that, ha!) "The Immortal Art of the Deal" has been published in Las Vegas Citylife.

In case you forgot, Mercedes M. Yardley also won (read more about that here)
We will both be doing a public reading on November 6th. I plan on bringing some backup dancers and pyrotechnics. (Let's see you follow that, Mercedes!)

Read it here:

http://www.lasvegascitylife.com/articles/2010/10/28/news/local_news/iq_39226630.txt

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I loved both of the stories. You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.... DUDE! You're brilliant. I absolutely adore your style. I couldn't stop laughing, actually snickering out loud. My family now thinks I'm more crazy than I was before, thanks for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a few high kicks and a ninja star in your direction will silence you, O #arrogant one? ;)

    Your story is absolutely amazing. You know how much I dig it. I'm so proud of us!!

    -Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love how yours was this alternate reality Stilettos and Shirley Temples. fun! Noir!

    Yay for us! We rule! we're not arrogant at all!

    (sorry, another inside joke, this time about being #arrogant. Not that we are. It's just... we're so awesome...)

    :)

    ReplyDelete