And suddenly from out of the blue sky it comes… a blog award!
But when you gets yerself a blog award from @ThatGirlAni you jump up and down and shout your favorite new word: frawesomesauceness
The rules for this award are:
* Thank and link to the person who nominated me. (That’s Anime)
* Share seven random facts about myself.
* Pass the award along to 15 new-found blogging buddies.
* Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
7 Random Facts In No Particular Order
1) I used to take my lunch breaks in a graveyard. I’m not even goth (at least I don’t think I qualify, having too much color in my wardrobe) And hey, I’ve even slept in a graveyard. (On a grave, but that was mostly so I could look at the stars uninterrupted for several hours. There’s just something really peaceful about graveyards.
2) I can mimic really useless things… like Gollum and Bobby from Bobby’s World (which is also Gizmo the Mogwai, so I guess that’s cool). Also harmonica, wookie, Tie Fighter flying by, and I did voiceover work as a bear. Seriously. Actually, 20 bears. Rawr.
I also did this voiceover… it’s very silly:
3) I’m Mexican. Half counts right?
4) I went to school in a castle in England. No it wasn’t Hogwarts… ok, yes it was Hogwarts.
5) I can play slide blues guitar. It’s an annoying party trick… haha!
6) I read mostly “literature” but write mostly “genre” fiction. *shrug
7) I almost got killed by lightning whilst standing on a grassy hill holding a plastic trashcan lid. (We were sliding down the buffalo grass in the rain, when BOOOOOM) It seemed to me a particularly ignoble and inexplicable way to die, so I’m glad I didn’t.
but as for passing on my blogging friends, I'm going to share this award with those who have my favorite blog titles!
A Broken Laptop
you are the unicorn of my dreams
Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits
Literary Coldcuts on Toasty Buns
Is It Hot In Here Or Is It This Book?
Ink Runs From the Corners of My Mouth
Yeah.... I don't follow instructions... :)