I meant to write an insightful post about my amazing adventures in
for World Horror Convention 2013.
But instead I wrote this song. It’s on the ukulele, so you know it’s probably heavy metal.
But you can read a little about my experience by surfing over to these blogs.
(any of you jokers reading this, link drop those I am too lazy to remember in the comments)
What you need to know boils down to this:
- I travelled with my great friends Mercedes M. Yardley and Matt Czar. Bailey Hunter and Harley May joined us. And we explored the city like champs.
- We rented a house instead of staying at the hotel. Best. Idea. EVAR. Way to go AirBnB
- Bats fly around the city. This is awesome to me.
- Horror writers are far more cuddly and friendly than they have any right to be.
- I met with my publisher. Yes. My publisher. I’ll spill the deets when we have the cover, promise.
- I ate alligator and it really did taste like chicken. I wonder if bats taste like chicken too.